Last month’s bookmarks from pinboard.in:
- Let your code type-hint itself: introducing open source MonkeyType “Today we are excited to announce we’re open-sourcing MonkeyType, our tool for automatically adding type annotations to your Python 3 code via runtime tracing of types seen.” Trace Python 3 scripts, then output captured type assignments (or apply to source).
- gka/schnack: 🗣️ Simple node app for Disqus-like drop-in commenting on static websites “schnack.js is a simple node app for Disqus-like drop-in commenting on static websites.”
- GitHub - jessfraz/weather: Weather via the command line. “Weather via the command line. Uses the darksky.net API so it’s super accurate. Also includes any current weather alerts in the output.”
- 12 trail runs under 10 miles in SF and the East Bay | Bzarg “… I offer below a catalog of twelve routes we’ve found over the last year. Some of these have alternate routes, so be sure to use the Google Maps layer view to selectively view the one you’re interested in, so the two routes don’t clutter each other.”
- Python API Checklist “Useful checklist for building good Python library APIs.” Many of the design principles apply to any small library interface.
- HeavyThing x86_64 assembler library | 2 Ton Digital An library for application programming in x86 assembly.