Please excuse the interruptions in the feed

I was having a bit of trouble with duplicate entries from Word (for entries containing '\'' characters in their title, and so was fiddling with transforming the bookmarks at, deleting duplicate posts, finally debugging the Word import code, and converting the bookmark titles back.

Sadly, some of the dates on the bookmarks got changed, so the time correlations between certain links have been lost.

This little patch seems to correct the issue for my PHP 5.0.4/MySQL 4/WordPress setup, but shouldn’t be considered authoritative. I’ve sent it to the author for consideration. (The chief issue is whether the extra escaping I’ve removed is the correct excision, given potential backing database differences.)

In any case, the syndication feeds should be less bumpy henceforth.