These are recent links Stephen has saved on http://pinboard.in.
- Building node.js on OpenIndiana | blueslugs.com Building node.js on OpenIndiana
- dilshod/xlsx2csv · GitHub “Converts xslx xml excel files to csv format. It is fast, and works for huge xlsx files.” And works well enough to stop me from custom-coding a handler for each spreadsheet I get handed.
- CoffeeLint – Lint your CoffeeScript A style checker for CoffeeScript.
- Typeset.css – a no-nonsense CSS typography reset for styling user-generated content like blog posts, comments, and forum content “A no-nonsense CSS typography reset for styling user-generated content like blog posts, comments, and forum content.” Reset with good stylistic bias.
- Replacing Grub With Syslinux – jasonwryan.com Example of syslinux with arch/pacman.
- The Perfected Self – Atlantic Mobile
- Generating Poisson random values — The Endeavour “Below is an algorithm that has expected run time independent of the argument λ. The algorithm is fairly simple, though it takes a moderate amount of theoretical justification to explain. It goes back to 1979 and so may not the most efficient algorithm available. It is definitely not the most efficient algorithm if you need to generate a large number of samples using the same parameter λ.”