These are my links for October 18th through December 20th:
- Brendan’s blog » Visualizing Device Utilization – Brendan's overview of visualizing utilization is a must read.
- You knew the old Mozilla, meet the new Mozilla – david ascher – RT @davidascher: New blog post about my take on Mozilla in 2012:
- Untitled (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/servers-storage-admin/o11-083-ips-basics-523756.html) – I like @glynnfoster's pkg(5) summary: a good introduction.
- (500) http://ur1.ca/6hwco – Made my annual #Wikipedia donation today.
- How to Become a Kickass Plumber – with PEX | Mr. Money Mustache – "The technological revolution that made this activity drastically more easy and fun was the replacement of soldered copper pipes with flexible reinforced polyethylene pipes. These are commonly referred to as PEX (short for Poly-Ethylene-Crosslinked)…. PEX is so much better than copper in every way, you should immediately roll your eyes and sing a circus clown song at anyone who tells you they still do their plumbing with copper."
- SwiftKey X Keyboard Free – Android Market – I've just personalized @SwiftKey X for Android with my Twitter posts! Get it free at
- splinter – "Splinter is an open source tool for testing web applications using Python. It lets you automate browser actions, such as visiting URLs and interacting with their items."